Do you need free Zen in the game?

Discussion in 'Guides & FAQ' started by freshaZZ, Oct 14, 2019.

1. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

Dear friends, we have to ask your opinion regarding our problem, do you think it is worth removing free Zen? Answers will be offered to you in this post and on the forum website. Please write the number under the post.
    1. To remove the free Zen!
    2. Reduce the chances of getting free Zen!
    3. Increase the requirements for obtaining Zen, that is, raise the level and power!
    4. Don't touch anything!
    Please all players to take this issue seriously, because only thanks to you we will be able to avoid all the problems and difficulties. Thank you for your help, with love project Atlantis!

[​IMG]

2. RubyTwin

RubyTwin Registered memebers Forum Member

3 or 4

3. CalzoneHattrick

CalzoneHattrick Registered memebers Forum Member

4 (dont risk killing this server)

4. PiggleyPoof

PiggleyPoof Registered memebers Forum Member

3 or 4 Unfortunately, the players with multiple alts for free zen have already abused the system. One of the guilds war cried that they only had 4 people in their guild( I don't know if they meant it as a joke.) Removing it would hurt the players who have't abused the system.

Its Me likes this.
  5. ranchoishwilliam

ranchoishwilliam Registered memebers Forum Member

Or reduce market's price X D

6. Its Me

Its Me Registered memebers Forum Member

Agree

7. Its Me

Agree

8. Its Me

The people playing are enjoying the server as is, and new players will have a way to make a bit of zen- and have zen available to buy. Events, PVP, crafting, and grinding are all still crucial for certain items and silver, and the zen system is good as is.

9. Mortality

Mortality Registered memebers Forum Member

Well, actually i prefer 1. But mostly comment also i agree.

10. Quinnntten

Quinnntten Registered memebers Forum Member

3 or 4, removing free zen will kill the server.

11. Reso

Reso Registered memebers Forum Member

4 but 3 would also be ok

12. kuroo

kuroo Registered memebers Forum Member

we need 4, otherwise ppl will start leaving the server

13. Blechkind

Blechkind Registered memebers Forum Member

4 IF U WANT TO SAVE THIS SERVER!!!

14. Aspa

Aspa Registered memebers Forum Member

15. macneiljappy

macneiljappy Registered memebers Forum Member

16. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

Alright, thanks for your opinions dear players. All of you helps to make our game better !

17. JoePilar

JoePilar Registered memebers Forum Member

I would go with 3 , the way as it is now too much people abusing the system of free zen creating multiple accounts.
    I know it is normal to have multiple accounts because of the grinding for a solo character is just way harder than having multiple characters together but with the free zen system those have an unfair advantage with everything zen related like the ruath pets for example. market crashes cause its flooded with maj forts and other things.
    Putting a lvl requirement or even better a power requirement on it would improve it for sure.

18. Cmaru

Cmaru Registered memebers Forum Member

Lvl90 7k power..gg

19. insert00

insert00 Registered memebers Forum Member

you made a very wrong decision,you didn't listen to the players,so you are doomed to lose

20. freshaZZ

We made right decision, that won't kill ingame experience. Of course, the most of free-lover and twink-makers would like that nothing has been changed.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    JoePilar likes this.