"My lovely Pet" contest

Discussion in 'Promotions, Contests & Events' started by freshaZZ, Oct 23, 2019.

1. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

So, dear players, our screenshot contest has come to an end and we have one single winner who gets 45 credits. On the eve of Halloween, we are preparing for you an unusual event, we will tell you about it a little later, and in the meantime we are launching another contest called "My favorite pet". Your task will be to provide screenshots of your pet in battle in the pvp arena, as well as in raides against bosses. The most original photos will be rewarded: 1st place-50 credits, 2nd place-35 credits, 3rd place-20 credits, 4th to 10th places-10 credits. The contest will be held from 24.10.2019 to 7.11.2019.

We wish you good luck with working on this competition. Best regards, the Team of Atlantis.

Below we attach a screenshot of the winner of the last contest! We hope that you will take part in the following events!

[​IMG]

2. ranchoishwilliam

ranchoishwilliam Registered memebers Forum Member

3. ranchoishwilliam

ranchoishwilliam Registered memebers Forum Member

4. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

These are looking interesting. Hope we will see some more.

5. Channan199x

Channan199x Registered memebers Forum Member

I dont think so, ppl left already :( now it feel like the end of Avenger Infinity war

6. Elementalist

Elementalist Registered memebers Forum Member

7. insert00

insert00 Registered memebers Forum Member

Nick Name: iCeBeRG
    Pet Name: Latamantis

[​IMG]

8. freshaZZ

Cool, waiting for more great screenshots. :D

9. Channan199x

Channan199x Registered memebers Forum Member

https://imgur.com/KdhfBQt alot of mainstream pets up there so i think i will go with something unique like this basaka xD[​IMG]

10. freshaZZ

That really looks unique, thanks for your work;)

11. freshaZZ

In a few hours the contest will be finished and we will become preparing the results of that little event.

12. freshaZZ

We are sorry for delay. That works are really cool, and we finally made a decision about the places:

The first place :eek::cool::cool:, the owner will receive 50 credits !

The second place :rolleyes:, that unusual warrior receives 35 credits !
    The third place ;) , receives 25 credits !
    The fourth place o_O, receives 10 credits !

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR YOUR WORK, soon our dear participants will receive their prizes.
    To the other we wish to take part in further contests, keep on watch for the news ;).

13. insert00

When will it be given prize ?

14. Aspa

Aspa Registered memebers Forum Member

Never they dident even give the winner of the first concent his price...

15. freshaZZ

It has to be sent a few moments ago, isn't it ?

16. freshaZZ

Gotta proofs ?

17. insert00

nothing came any

18. freshaZZ

So, every players, who won the prizes, write personally to me your ingame e-mail and name of character

19. CalzoneHattrick

CalzoneHattrick Registered memebers Forum Member

öhhhmmm i think it dosent matter now :D 3 of the 4 winners alrdy left the server XDDD

20. freshaZZ

That's their problem