The old Zen and the new survey.

Discussion in 'Guides & FAQ' started by freshaZZ, Nov 4, 2019.

1. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

Dear friends, we are sorry that most of you left us because of the increase of Zen criteria, but we have to report that the old requirements are back in the game, and that's not all, we want to conduct a survey, this time we will weigh the pros and cons of all, and trust the majority, please tell us what to do: 1. Change music and rates on pvp of a, characters to leave. 2. To change the store and your rates, to make a wipe. 3. Leave it as it is. Best regards, the administration of Atlantis.

[​IMG]

2. Channan199x

Channan199x Registered memebers Forum Member

Why does it become like this . just make everything back like it was before, why dont you make some donation events instead of these actions? U could make events like "20% more zen donate for halloween , x-mas " , or donator can get some exclusive gifts like a gem 6 6,7 or something else like it every 500-1000 $ they donated?Isnt that encourage donation more? Now u banned pp without a clearly reasons,3 acc with 1 email and only 1 acc got banned . its like a joke just by reading, where is the logic in it? and its NOT in the original TOS . You lost our trust now,and if you want it back, you have to earn it .

3. mitja

mitja Registered memebers Forum Member

Change music and rates on pvp of a, characters to leave. what does that even mean

4. CalzoneHattrick

CalzoneHattrick Registered memebers Forum Member

good question ! this makes no sense

5. CalzoneHattrick

CalzoneHattrick Registered memebers Forum Member

old requirements still not back btw my chas gets no zen...next time post it after u fixed it !!!

6. Roleon

Roleon Registered memebers Forum Member

To late.. That's what I'm talking about admin..

7. PiggleyPoof

PiggleyPoof Registered memebers Forum Member

I think the 2nd part means no character wipe.

8. Cmaru

Cmaru Registered memebers Forum Member

Exclusive items for donators (for them to feel special ;-))...old free zen back to the rest.

9. Its Me

Its Me Registered memebers Forum Member

The majority voted to LEAVE THE GAME ALONE the first time. We said the game would die if we couldn't farm zen with alts. AND THE GAME DIED. It was never against the ToS and we played happily for months until you guys decided to ruin everything for no reason. Like the $2,200 I spent wasn't enough for you, you selfish jerks. I even asked you directly in text many times weeks ago if we could have alts and you said we would vote. YOU DIDN'T SAY IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES- because it wasn't. You can't even understand what we are saying even though you advertise an english speaking server. What the hell does your post even mean now? This is some of the worst management of a game I have seen. And the PROOF is in everybody leaving.

Phils and CalzoneHattrick like this.
  10. Phils

Phils Registered memebers Forum Member

if the gm's here listen to us from the begining maybe the server now is still good,, what I've said before Zen is like a Human Blood of Human Being if you lose your blood then you die,, and now it happened. I think you made a wrong move, its not to late for new players but to late for old players, we made our decision we well leave ATLANTIS server because you well not gona listen to our suggestion. See you in Pamizragames.com,, don't forget me,, Phils, in Pamizragames.com you get starter 100k zen just mention my IGN, for recruiter and pm Hades on descord. GOODLUCK Atlantis

11. freshaZZ

freshaZZ Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator BOSS Forum Member

Well , we are really sorry. This was a temporary remedies. Now we wanna listen to players, try to improve ingame exp. The situation with alts had to be resolved somehow and we have found the decision, so requirements for free Zen were brought back.
    NOW YOU, DEAR PLAYER, CHOOSE THE WAY OF ATLANTIS DEVELOPMENT.

12. PiggleyPoof

PiggleyPoof Registered memebers Forum Member

Have you thought to track players that regularly sell bound salary cards instead of using them? Most real players would use them for untradable items like gem coins, polishers or hera's confiding. Besides, BOUND salary cards are supposed to be BOUND.

13. Reso

Reso Registered memebers Forum Member

Free Zen still dosent work !!!

14. Currywurst

Currywurst Registered memebers Forum Member

Still dosent work..... nice

15. freshaZZ

Technical issues, used to be working on this week.

16. Reso

well u have 2 more days until more people start leaving, some people returned and said if its not fixed at the end of the week they leave again

Aspa likes this.
  17. Aspa

Aspa Registered memebers Forum Member

TRUE

18. Paracetamol

Paracetamol Registered memebers Forum Member

well, funny how they implement the new requirement like a snap and how lovely it work. but remove it took them a week.

Reso likes this.
  19. mitja

mitja Registered memebers Forum Member

so its been 5 days and its still not back. also what event was at halloween eve???

Reso likes this.
  20. Reso